Postnatal return to exercise – are you ready?
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or starting out for the first time, it can be hard to know where to start with getting back to exercise following the birth of your baby.
Mumie hacks: Babywearing
Make life a little easier for you and your baby by wearing them – take a look at our blog on babywearing
The story of Mumie
Let’s build a community of mums who prioritise their health and wellbeing, talk about their mental health and not feel ashamed to admit if motherhood isn’t as wonderful and rosy as they imagined. Let’s not just assume now we have had babies that we can’t laugh without peeing ourselves, that our tummy muscles will never work again or that our hair is forever destined to clog the shower drain.
Information We CollectWe may collect the following types of information when you use our Services:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, baby's date of birth and contact information when you create an account.
- Health Information: We may collect health information such as your demographics and aspects of your medical history to provide you with personalised health recommendations and to help you track your progress
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access the App, including the type of device, its operating system, and other technical information.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about how you use the App, including your interactions with forms, features and content available through the App.
How We Use Your InformationWe may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To Provide Services: We use the information to provide you with the services offered by the App, including personalised health recommendations, and to improve the quality of those services.
- To Communicate: We may use your contact information to communicate with you about our Services, including updates, promotions, and other news.
- To Improve the App: We use the information to understand how users interact with the App and to improve its design, content and functionality.
- To Comply with Legal Obligations: We may use your information to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to court orders or complying with applicable laws.
- The consent you provide to us at the point of collection of your personal information, including explicit consent for processing special personal data to include health data
- The performance of the contract we have with you
- The compliance of a legal obligation to which we are subject
- The performance of scientific research, preparation of statistics or public health activities
- The legitimate interests of Mumie, you or a third party, where not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms
How We Share Your InformationWe may share your information with the following types of entities:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers that help us operate the App or provide the services offered through the App.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with business partners, such as insurers or healthcare providers, to provide you with more personalised health recommendations.
- Legal Authorities: We may share your information with legal authorities, such as law enforcement agencies or courts, to comply with legal obligations or in response to a legal request.